Tuesday 1 March 2011

Mission Statement


The music genre which I will focus on will be a hybrid of R&B, Hip-Hop and Rap. By combining each of these genres in one product, it creates a unique selling point which will interest the general public. For my task, I will be creating a magazine cover along with a contents page and a double page spread. I hope to imprint the genre on these products, by clearly making it clear that this magazine is for the fans who likes these genre. In addition, the age of the target audience I which to attract are teenagers and young adults (below 30) as they are more likely to be interested in music magazine such as these.
A feature which I will include in my magazine is the promotion of ‘big’ and ‘popular’ artist within the 3 genres I wish to focus on. By maximising the exposure of these artist in my magazine cover, it may attract and encourage the public in buying my magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment