Tuesday 1 March 2011

Target Audience


By specifically choosing a target audience to aim my product to, it makes my product less of a risk to produce as having a small niche of an audience will guarantee that my magazine will be enjoyed by an audience (however small they may be). However, my magazine is a hybrid of 3 genres which broadens the audience it will attract as the magazine will contain many features of each genre, e.g. articles and interviews with popular artist for each genre. In addition, my audience will be fairly young and interested in such products which means that my product is popular within the age group.
A way in which I can broaden my target audience is through the contents of the magazine. I could include important news and interviews with other celebrities (not just artist) along with maybe adding a sport section in my magazine. However, my magazine will solely focus on music thus limiting the target audience to music fans.

No comments:

Post a Comment